office.com/setup - www.office.com/myaccount - Installation Guide
Microsoft, a tech giant, is the manufacturer and seller of a collection of applications and services that serve multiple purposes. Microsoft Office is an array of outstanding tools for document creation, communication, and as well as collaboration. Office.com/setup, This wide range of programs and services brings a lot of flexibilities for the Office users to perform different tasks that are the essential part of their business, academics and professional and personal works.
Microsoft Office Products & Features
With Microsoft Office, you can efficiently and effectively create text documents, spreadsheets, presentations, access and manage email, have video conferences, design websites, take notes, and many more. Every Microsoft Office product/program practically defines the standard in their respective field. Some of the latest versions of Microsoft Office are Office 365, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, and Office 2003. Get the best Office products at office.com/setup.
From creating resumes to drafting letters, Microsoft Word is an essential tool to use. One can have a good impression by writing an essay using Word. The spell checker and formatting tool are very helpful that is going to help you make sure that your essay does not have errors.
Microsoft Excel is an application designed for creating spreadsheets. By using Excel, one can store, manipulate, organize and data on spreadsheets. Also, you this helps people to replace the traditional paper method and start creating record sheets on Excel. Formulas, depending on the individual needs, can be designed and used to ease the task of data organization and calculation.
Microsoft PublisherIf you want to astonish people by making impressive posters, Microsoft Publisher is for you. If are you at work and need to hand out some brochures, then Microsoft Publisher and its templates will assist you to make the task of creating newsletters, pamphlets, and other print material easy for you.
If you ever feel that your co-workers are getting bored when you are demonstrating something to them, you must think of making the learning procedure more understandable and fun. Well here comes, Microsoft PowerPoint, by using PowerPoint, you can create slideshows with various animations, effects, and graphics. Also, you can even convert the slideshow into a video format and make the learning process enjoyable.
If you are going on a long trip and you may not be connected to the internet, then Microsoft Outlook can be a beneficial tool for you. Thus, you will be able to send the automated response messages to anybody who emails you during the time you are not connected to the internet.
If you want to be more attentive in the classroom without missing out some critical points, you can then start making notes on Microsoft OneNote. And then, these notes can be easily be accessed from any device and anywhere. With the help of OneNote, you can share these notes with your classmates whenever you wish.
Formerly known as Skydrive, OneDrive is an easy-to-use cloud storage platform by Microsoft. This is available for personal as well as business use. One can easily store and share his/her data via the internet on OneDrive. All it requires you to do is just going to the application or visiting the website to access your stored data.
Skype is a popular video calling app, which has now become a part of the Microsoft Office suite. This application helps users to stay in touch with their family, co-workers, and friends or anyone using Skype. Also, this application unable you to attend the business meeting remotely or take interviews without physically being there.
Prerequisites for Microsoft Office Setup
The minimum requirements for Microsoft Office setup are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, and Windows 7 64 Bit.
- Memory: 2GB and more.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core, Intel Core i3/i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ.
- Hard Disk Drive Space: 5GB or more.
- A good Internet Connectivity.
How to Purchase Office Setup
Office Setup can either be purchased Online from Office.com/setup or Offline from any retail store.
Follow the below-given steps to purchase the Office products:
- Online Purchase
- From your browser, visit the link office.com/setup.
- After that, enter the Office product name into the search box to find the product you want to purchase.
- Select the product from the searched results and then tap to purchase.
- After this, you need to login to your account to make the payment.
- Then you need to enter your login credentials to sign in.
- Now, you have to fill all the required details to proceed further.
- Here you need to tap on the Proceed button to checkout after previewing all the details and then make the payment.
- Kindly go to your email account and check for the email received from the Office Support team.
- You will find the Office product key sent to you to download and install the Office product on your device.
- For purchasing the Office product offline, you need to visit your nearby retail store.
- And after that, you need to tell the retailer about your requirement about Office setup that you want to buy, and then make the payment.
- Here, you are going to find the Office product key on/inside the cover of your product.
- You can use this 25 digits alpha-numeric product key code to install and activate the Office suite on your device.
Enter the Product key
If you want necessary instructions and online support to help you set up your Office products, go to www.office.com/setup for purchasing, downloading, installing, and finally activating the Office Setup on your device.
Note: When installing the Office setup for the first time, there are chances that your Account Page might not yet have been created. However, you may set that up as a part of Office installation. Therefore, you can create a new account.
- Go to office.com/setup and sign in with your Microsoft account. Also, you can create a new account if you don’t have one.
- Enter your Office Product key.
- Go to My Account homepage.
- After that, you just need to select the product you want to set up on your device.
- And tap Install Office.
- Then follow some on-screen instructions to activate your Office setup.