Microsoft Office is a set of applications that’s designed by Microsoft to carry out different tasks smoothly and ease. Each Microsoft application serves a unique purpose and offers a specific service to its users like Microsoft Word is used to create documents and publication, PowerPoint is used to create presentation, Excel is used to store, organize and manipulate date, OneDrive is used to store data online, Publisher is used to creating extensive publications, posters, and flyers, Access is used to capture and analyze data from computers or networks, Outlook is used to manage email and calendars, and Microsoft OneNote is used to manage all personal details and many more. To get Office account, visit office.com/myaccount.
Microsoft Office has a different suite for the different person like a suite of application for the student, a suite for home and small business users, and a suite for large corporations. Microsoft Office runs of many platforms like Androids, Mac, iOS, and Windows. Microsoft Office has many versions and Microsoft 2019 its latest version and other version are like Microsoft Office 365, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007 and many more.
Minimum system requirements for Microsoft Office
- 900 MHz CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 2 GB Disk space
If you want to get any application or products of Microsoft Office installed into your system, then you need to have a Microsoft account. If you have a Microsoft account, you can purchase any version of Microsoft Office, and you can sign into any type of Microsoft account like Live, Outlook mail, Skype, etc.
Steps to create a Microsoft account
- Open your browser and enter www.office.com/myaccount in the browser address bar.
- After that, you see two options in the current window, i.e., “Sign in” and “Create New Account.”
- Now, click on “Create New Account” options.
- After that enter your personal information like name, gender, etc.
- And now, select your country and tap on next button.
- Then click on the verification emails sent by Microsoft Office and select to verify.
- Your Microsoft account is created successfully, and you can use it.