Microsoft Office 2016 is the basic version of the Microsoft Office suite that includes modern versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access and it also helps to do work anytime, anywhere and with anyone. The Microsoft Office added many new features in Office 2016; users can share documents easy and quickly by using “Share” button in the Ribbon in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. PowerPoint, OneNote and Word support co-authoring for documents shared in SharePoint online. Another feature is getting the quick answer with insights, new analysis and forecasting features in Excel and many more. If you want to know more about Microsoft Office 2016, then you can visit www.office.com/setup.
Minimum System requirements for office 2016
- 1 GHz or faster CPU
- 1 GB for 32- bit and 2GB for 64-bit memory
- 3GB of hard disk
- 1024*768 display
Steps to downloading Microsoft Office 2016
- Firstly, open your default web browser and go to www.office.com/setup.
- After that, complete the sign in process.
- After successfully signing in, you will see a list of all Microsoft Office products on your screen.
- Then, search the Microsoft Office 2016 program from the list.
- Now select the Office 2016 and tap on the download button.
- After that, select the payment method that’s you want to pay like the credit card or debit card.
- Once the payment process is successfully done, then the user gets a link by Microsoft Office on your registered email ID.
- Then you can open inbox and click on that link, the downloading process will start on your device.
Steps to install Microsoft Office 2016 in Windows
- Open the Microsoft Office 2016 setup file, where you download.
- After that, double-click on the setup files to “Run.”
- And then, click on yes button to allow setup.
- Now accept the license agreement and click on the “Next” button.
- After that, follow on-screen instruction and wait until the installation process is complete.
- And now, click on the “Close” button to finish the installation process.
Steps to Install Microsoft Office 2016 in Mac
- Open the Finder Window on your Mac device.
- After that open download folder.
- And now, double-click on the setup file of Microsoft Office 2016.
- The installation wizard will start and then click on the “Continue” button.
- After that, click on “Install’ button.
- Now read the term and condition carefully and tap on the “I Agree” button.
- After that enter your id and password for Mac.
- And then, click on “Install” button and wait until the software gets installed into your device and tap on the close button.
Steps to activate the Microsoft Office 2016
- Click on the Start button and launch Microsoft Word 2016, Excel 2016 or any application of Office 2016.
- Now, the activate option appears on the screen then click on that.
- After that select your activation language and tap on next button.
- Then, enter your product key in the given space on the current window.
- And then, click on the “Next” button.
- After that click on “Activate Now” and follow on-screen instruction.
- The activation process is complete, and tap on close.